Win a Ring Home Security kit in our Backup that’s secure by design event!
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This competition is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of Proact IT UK or any other subsidiary of Proact IT Group AB are not eligible to enter. Only one entry is permitted per person – additional entries will not be counted.
2. The promotional period runs from Monday 7 February 2022 at 00:00am to Thursday 24 March 2022 at 13:59 pm. The closing date and time for entries is up until the time of the live event starting – any event registrations and attendance during the event will not be counted.
3. Entries submitted outside of the promotional period will not be counted. This includes entrants who register to watch the event on-demand after the live event has taken place.
4. Entrants will be automatically entered into the prize draw upon registering for the ‘Backup that’s secure by design’ event.
5. Entrants must attend the ‘Backup that’s secure by design’ live event Thursday 24 March 2022, 14:00pm to 15:30pm, to be included in the prize draw.
6. There are two prizes:
- Ring Home Security Kit
- Ring Doorbell
7. The winner will be selected at random by Proact IT UK. On 24 March during the event, the event attendee report will be download, and the winner will be chosen from this list via a random name generator.
8. The winner will be contacted shortly after the event via their Proact Account Manager and will be asked to confirm their attendance and address for receipt. A declaration form will need to be submitted.
10. Should the promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
14. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms and conditions apply. Proact IT UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 03968273. Registered office: Grayson House Venture Way, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S41 8NE.