Strong organic growth and good profitability
October – December 2022
- Revenues increased by 52.8 per cent to SEK 1,440.1 million (942.4).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 79.6 per cent and amounted to SEK 102.2 million (56.9), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 7.1 per cent (6.0).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 86.0 million (37.4).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 64.6 million (31.0).
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 2.34 (1.12).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 142.0 million (177.3) were contracted, a decrease by 19.9 per cent.
- Recurring revenues (revenues from cloud and support services) amounted to SEK 387.9 million (326.7), corresponding to an annualized rate of SEK 1,551.6 million (1,306.8).
- The Board has decided to update Proact’s long-term target for return on capital employed to 20 per cent to better reflect the company’s acquisition strategy. The targets for growth of 10 per cent and an EBITA margin of 8 per cent remain unchanged.
January – December 2022
- Revenues increased by 34.9 per cent to SEK 4,756.8 million (3,525.0).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 54.1 per cent and amounted to SEK 315.0 million (204.4), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.6 per cent (5.8).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 244.2 million (151.9).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 191.5 million (117.2).
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 6.97 (4.27).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 563.1 million (401.9) were contracted, an increase by 40.1 per cent.
- Recurring revenues (revenues from cloud and support services) amounted to SEK 1,457,2 million (1,194.0).
- On the 1st of July the acquisition of sepago GmbH was completed with a purchase price of EUR 12 million, on a cash- and debt free basis, and with an additional earn-out of up to EUR 4 million.
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting resolves on a dividend of SEK 1.85 (1.50) per share.
Analysts conference (online)
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today: Thursday 9 February 2023 at 10:00-11:00 CET
Dial-in number: +46 8 505 323 36 Sweden, Stockholm (Toll)
Conference ID: 643 133 14#
Local dial-in numbers
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 09-02-2023 08:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Hasselberg, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, +46 722 13 55 56, firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Höljö, CFO and IR, Proact IT Group AB, +46 72 507 40 85, email@example.com
Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud services and data centre solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,200 people in 13 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu