Strong growth within both systems and services
January – March 2022
- Revenues increased by 19 per cent to SEK 1,065 million (894).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 26 per cent and amounted to SEK 52.5 million (41.6), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 4.9 per cent (4.7).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 37.5 million (30.8).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 33.9 million (22.5).
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 1.24 (0.82).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 122 million (78) were contracted, an increase by 56 per cent.
- Recurring revenues (revenues from cloud and support services) amounted to SEK 346 million (286), corresponding to an annualized rate of SEK 1,384 million (1,144).
Analysts conference (online)
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today Tuesday 26 April 2022 at 10:00-11:00 CET.
Link to the event (please copy to web browser):
Dial-in number: +46 8 505 323 36 Sweden, Stockholm (Toll)
Conference ID: 313 620 646#
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 26-04-2022 08:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud services and data centre solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 13 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu