Continued strong growth and good profitability
July – September 2022
- Revenues increased by 35.6 per cent to SEK 1,098.6 million (810.4).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 30.9 per cent and amounted to SEK 78.3 million (59.8), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 7.1 per cent (7.4).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 56.1 million (46.9).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 43.9 million (37.4).
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 1.60 (1.36).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 158.1 million (74.8) were contracted, an increase by 111.5 per cent.
- Recurring revenues (revenues from cloud and support services) amounted to SEK 369.7 million (294.2), corresponding to an annualized rate of SEK 1,478.6 million (1,176.9).
- On the 1st of July the acquisition of sepago GmbH was completed with a purchase price of EUR 12 million, on a cash- and debt free basis, and with an additional earn-out of up to EUR 4 million.
January – September 2022
- Revenues increased by 28.4 per cent to SEK 3,316.8 million (2,582.6).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 72.8 per cent and amounted to SEK 212.8 million (147.5), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.4 per cent (5.7).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 158.2 million (114.5).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 127.0 million (86.2).
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 4.62 (3.14).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 421.0 million (224.6) were contracted, an increase by 87.5 per cent.
- Recurring revenues (revenues from cloud and support services) amounted to SEK 1,069.3 million (871.2).
Analysts conference (online)
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today: Tuesday 25 October 2022 at 10:00-11:00 CET.
Dial-in number: +46 8 505 323 36 Sweden, Stockholm (Toll)
Conference ID: 949704172#
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 25-10-2022 08:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud services and data centre solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 13 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu