Improved profitability and continued positive development of service revenues
Revenues decreased by 7 percent to SEK 844 (910) million.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 42.6 (43.1) million. Items affecting comparability during first quarter previous year amounted to SEK 11.1 million related to reorganisation.
- Profit before tax increased by 25 percent and amounted to SEK 33.4 (26.8) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 25.8 (21.6) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 2.85 (2.34).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 51 (61) million has been concluded, a decrease by 16 percent.
- New services launched within Proact's backup and security offer including Backup-as-a-Service for Office 365, Anti-phishing-as-a-Service, and SIEM-as-a-Service.
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Hasselberg, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, +46 722 13 55 56, email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO & IR, Proact IT Group AB, +46 733 56 66 90, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu