Record quarter with strong growth
April – June 2022
- Revenues increased by 31.3 per cent to SEK 1,153.7 million (878.5).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 78.5 per cent and amounted to SEK 82.1 million (46.0), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 7.1 per cent (5.2).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 64.7 million (34.0).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 49.1 million (26.3).
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 1.79 (0.95).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 141.4 million (71.9) were contracted, an increase by 96.7 per cent.
- Recurring revenues (revenues from cloud and support services) amounted to SEK 353.3 million (286.9), corresponding to an annualized rate of SEK 1,413.3 million (1,147.6).
- On June 21st, an agreement was signed to acquire sepago GmbH in Germany.
January – June 2022
- Revenues increased by 25.2 per cent to SEK 2,218.2 million (1,772.1).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 53.6 per cent and amounted to SEK 134.6 million (87.6), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.1 per cent (4.9).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 102.1 million (64.8).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 83.0 million (48.8).
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 3.03 (1.78).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 262.9 million (149.8) were contracted, an increase by 75.5 per cent.
- Recurring revenues (revenues from cloud and support services) amounted to SEK 699.6 million (573.1).
Events after quarter ending
- On the 1st of July the acquisition of sepago GmbH was completed with a purchase price of EUR 12 million, on a cash-free and debtfree basis, and with an additional earn-out of up to EUR 4 million.
Analysts conference (online)
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today: Thursday 14 July 2022 at 13:30-14:30 CET.
Dial-in number: +46 8 505 323 36 Sweden, Stockholm (Toll)
Conference ID: 956644121#
Local dial-in numbers
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 14-07-2022 13:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud services and data centre solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 13 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu