Proact is looking for a curious, highly motivated, and skilled Field Marketing Manager to join our ambitious, award-winning commercial team. Our team consists of functional leaders within Communications, Brand, Marketing, Go-to-Market, Sales Enablement, and Sales Operations. It also includes our field marketing resources based in Proact’s countries as well as in-house resources covering marketing operations, marketing automation, content creation, and graphic design.
As our Field Marketing Manager, Norway and Denmark, you are an integral part of our Nordic & Baltics marketing team. You will be responsible for driving our brand perception and awareness, ensure continuous demand generation, and support our customer expansion efforts.
You report to our Senior Marketing Manager, Nordics and Baltics and will work very closely with other members of the regional (and global) marketing team to ensure that we are both efficient and effective in our communication, branding, marketing, go-to-market, and sales enablement activities.
You will strongly collaborate with our norwegian Managing Director, and local country Sales Director to understand the local needs and ensure that focus are aligned.
- … execute “brand, demand & expand” campaigns, activities, and content locally and regionally
- … be responsible for localizing and executing decided regional/central marketing efforts
- … ensure strong alignment, collaboration, communication between marketing and local sales teams
- … locally coordinate our “go-to-market” activities for new portfolio launches
- … ensure local compliance to our internal marketing processes, inc. campaign & lead management
- … be responsible for aligning with local vendors to plan local campaigns and activities
- … handle MDF (partner funds) from vendors and execute on planned campaigns and activities
- … in discussion with local MD plan and manage local marketing budget
- … drive social media accounts and engagement in your local regions
- … also contribute to our regional marketing team in joint campaigns, activities, and projects
- … contribute to planning and execution of activities within our wider international global team
- … a creative and bold gene that helps Proact to stand out from our competition in the market
- … a collaborative attitude and a “no task is too small or project too big” attitude
- … a curious persona, with a desire to contribute into continuous improvements
- … an independent, driven and efficient personality
- … the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- … a solid communication and interpersonal skills, able to work closely with sales, technical and management teams to execute key marketing programs
- … ability to work independently structured within a given budget and to track spend and reporting on campaign performance
- … a administrative capacity to handle general marketing administrative duties
- You should have 3-5 years working experience in marketing
- Fluency in Norwegian and English is essential
- Department: Commercial & Communications
- Reporting line to: Senior Marketing Manager, Nordics & Baltics (dotted line to MD in Norway)
- Job type: Full-time
- Onsite/Remote: Hybrid
- Location: Oslo, Trondheim, Bergen